Snow Angels is a VOLUNTEER-BASED program run by the CARES Program and the Upper Arlington Commission on Aging. We connect volunteers with individuals in need of assistance to shovel their driveways and sidewalks during the winter.
I NEED ASSISTANCE
Here are the requirements residents must meet to receive help from a Snow Angel:
- You must be an Upper Arlington resident (CLICK HERE to find out if you live within city limits)
- You must be at least 60 years old or have a physical limitation
- You are unable to afford to pay for regular snow removal service
- Must reside in Upper Arlington for 6 months out of the year.
To request help:
1) Fill out an information form - please CLICK HERE to fill out a form or call (614) 583-5123.
2) Fill out a liability waiver REQUIRED. CLICK HERE to complete and print.
Send by mail (UACOA, 1945 Ridgeview Road, Columbus, OH 43221 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Read RESIDENT - Things to Know
I WANT TO BE A SNOW ANGEL!
Interested in helping out? We'll work with you to pair you up with a neighbor in need nearby. You'll be contacted when you have been matched.
1) Sign up to volunteer by clicking HERE.
2) Complete the volunteer waiver form HERE. Send completed form to email@example.com.
3) Read VOLUNTEER - Things to Know